How to generate innovative ideas and how to make them work
Credit: “Creativity is allowed” by Duncan C CC BY-NC 2.0
- Do you want to create a start-up?
- Do you need new ideas to improve your Company?
- How to sharpen your idea in order to make it feasible for funding?
First, you need to have an innovative idea, develop and present it. This MOOC focus on the very beginning of idea creation providing you the required tools to generate, develop, protect and present innovative ideas in order to make them boost.
The content of this MOOC is centred around generating innovative ideas and making them work. Along with the main aim of teaching idea generation strategies and tools to exploit them, it will also teach you relevant skills such as critical thinking and problem solving.
Over the course of the six weeks, you will learn about idea generation and innovation. The course is split into six sessions of five hours each. Each session will contain both learning and assessment sections, with an opportunity to present an innovative idea at the end. Participants will be invited to generate their own innovative idea and share them in online collaborating teams.
What will you learn about in this MOOC?
After finishing this course you should be able to:
- understand creativity as a human innate capacity
- stimulate the deployment of your creative potential
- work with a range of different techniques to generate ideas
- apply strategies and techniques for effective problem solving
- learn from failure
- define approaches and criteria for evaluating and selecting ideas
How much time do I need?
The course starts on November 13th, 2017. It lasts 6 weeks, with approximately 5 hours of study time each week.
On completion, you will receive a free Statement of Participation.
Registration opens from October 16th. To enrol, please go to: http://bit.do/bizMOOC2