BizMOOC is divided into 9 coherent work packages (WP). WP1 – 4 are content based and develop/implement the MOOC BOOK and 3 Pilot MOOCs. WP5 (quality assurance), WP6 (evaluation) & WP9 (project management) facilitate the working steps. WP7 & WP8 ensure dissemination, exploitation & sustainability and create awareness.
Creates a common body of knowledge and identifies the needs of the target groups “businesses “, “labour force/society” & “HEIs without MOOCs”, serving as the basis for WP2.
Leader: P3 (ES) – University of Alicante
- R1.1 Report “State of the Art on existing MOOC knowledge”, consisting of 14 discussion papers, which can be downloaded below and are going to be integrated in the MOOC BOOK as well:
- 01 About MOOCs, online courses and open education [Online] [PDF]
- 02 Existing MOOC initiatives in higher education and the business sector and the distribution of MOOC learners in EU28 [Online] [PDF]
- 03 Existing types of MOOCs and approaches to MOOC didactics [Online] [PDF]
- 04 Existing MOOC quality models [Online] [PDF]
- 05 Drivers behind MOOCs/reasons to get involved [Online] [PDF]
- 06 Issues for MOOC recognition/certification/accreditation [Online] [PDF]
- 07 MOOC IPR issues [Online] [PDF]
- 08 Existing MOOC business models [Online] [PDF]
- 09 MOOCs and Human Resource Development [PDF]
- 10 Identification of regions and players lagging behind (no MOOCs by HEIs & businesses, less MOOC learners) [Online] [PDF]
- 11 Identification of existing online learning materials to the key competences “learning to learn” [Online] [PDF]
- 12 Identification of existing online learning materials to the key competences “sense of initiative and creativity” [Online] [PDF]
- 13 Identification of existing online learning materials to the key competences with regards to entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship [Online] [PDF]
- 14 Detailed definition of the key competences “learning to learn, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship (& intrapreneurship), creativity” for the use in the Project [Online] [PDF]
- R1.2 Methodolody for the needs and gaps analysis [PDF]
- R1.3 Report on needs and gaps for the three target groups of BizMOOC:
Integrates, elaborates and publishes the interactive MOOC BOOK with guidelines, recommendations and good practices for each target group.
Leader: P8 (IT) – DIDA
- R2.1 Guidelines for Business, HEIs, Labour Force/Society/Learners
- R2.2 Publication of the MOOC BOOK
- Version 1.0: http://bizmooc.eu/mooc-manual/
- Version 2.0: Revised and enriched publication MOOC BOOK 2.0 with conclusion from the Pilot MOOCs (WP3 & WP4): M34 (October 2018)
Produces 3 Pilot MOOCs to the LLL key competences “Learning to learn”, “Sense of initiative (entre-(intrapreneurship)”, “Innovation & creativity” in teams by applying the MOOC BOOK of WP2.
Leader: P3 (UK) – Open University UK
Outcomes: (starts March 2017)
- Methodology of Pilot MOOCs
- 3 Pilot MOOCs fully produced and ready for implementation
Implements the Pilot MOOCs based on materials of WP2&WP3, evaluates & draws recommendations based on the lessons learnt.
Leader: P5 (PL) – Cracow University of Economics
Outcomes: (starts November 2017)
- Execution of Pilot MOOC
- Lessons learnt from Pilot MOOCs
Leader: P11 (NL) – EADTU
- Quality management system
- Interim and final quality assurance report
Evaluation of the project effectiveness and impact.
Leader: P11 (NL) – EADTU
- Evaluation framework
- Evaluation and impact assessment reports
Dissemination of the project results to all stakeholders
Leader P6 (SK) – Košice IT Valley, z.p.o.
- Dissemination strategy & dissemination materials
- Social Media Campaign
- Final conference
Exploitation & Sustainability ensure long-term impact & target group involvement.
Leader P7 (DE) – OpenHPI
- Exploitation and sustainability strategy
- Round tables
- BizMOOC community
Project Management creates an overall umbrella for implementation of all WPs.
Leader P1 (AT) – FH Joanneum
- Project management handbook
- Project management Cockpit with dashboard
- Interim and final reports