BizMOOC is divided into 9 coherent work packages (WP). WP1 – 4 are content based and develop/implement the MOOC BOOK and 3 Pilot MOOCs. WP5 (quality assurance), WP6 (evaluation) & WP9 (project management) facilitate the working steps. WP7 & WP8 ensure dissemination, exploitation & sustainability and create awareness.
Creates a common body of knowledge and identifies the needs of the target groups “businesses “, “labour force/society” & “HEIs without MOOCs”, serving as the basis for WP2.
Leader: P3 (ES) – University of Alicante
- R1.1 Report “State of the Art on existing MOOC knowledge”, consisting of 14 discussion papers, which can be downloaded and or directly read and commented online in the MOOC BOOK:
- 01 About MOOCs, online courses and open education [Online] [PDF]
- 02 Existing MOOC initiatives in higher education and the business sector and the distribution of MOOC learners in EU28 [Online] [PDF]
- 03 Existing types of MOOCs and approaches to MOOC didactics [Online] [PDF]
- 04 Existing MOOC quality models [Online] [PDF]
- 05 Drivers behind MOOCs/reasons to get involved [Online] [PDF]
- 06 Issues for MOOC recognition/certification/accreditation [Online] [PDF]
- 07 MOOC IPR issues [Online] [PDF]
- 08 Existing MOOC business models [Online] [PDF]
- 09 MOOCs and Human Resource Development [PDF]
- 10 Identification of regions and players lagging behind (no MOOCs by HEIs & businesses, less MOOC learners) [Online] [PDF]
- 11 Identification of existing online learning materials to the key competences “learning to learn” [Online] [PDF]
- 12 Identification of existing online learning materials to the key competences “sense of initiative and creativity” [Online] [PDF]
- 13 Identification of existing online learning materials to the key competences with regards to entrepreneurship/intrapreneurship [Online] [PDF]
- 14 Detailed definition of the key competences “learning to learn, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship (& intrapreneurship), creativity” for the use in the Project [Online] [PDF]
- R1.2 Methodolody for the needs and gaps analysis [PDF]
- R1.3 Report on needs and gaps for the three target groups of BizMOOC:
Integrates, elaborates and publishes the interactive MOOC BOOK with guidelines, recommendations and good practices for each target group.
Leader: P8 (IT) – DIDA
- R2.1 Guidelines for Business, HEIs, Labour Force/Society/Learners
- R2.2 Publication of the MOOC BOOK
- Version 1.0: http://bizmooc.eu/mooc-manual/
- Version 2.0: Revised and enriched publication MOOC BOOK 2.0 with conclusion from the Pilot MOOCs (WP3 & WP4): M34 (October 2018)
Produces 3 Pilot MOOCs to the LLL key competences “Learning to learn”, “Sense of initiative (entre-(intrapreneurship)”, “Innovation & creativity” in teams by applying the MOOC BOOK of WP2.
Leader: P3 (UK) – Open University UK
- R3.1 Methodology of Pilot MOOCs [PDF]
- R3.1.1 How to produce a MOOC? video
- R3.5 Three Pilot MOOCs
Implements the Pilot MOOCs based on materials of WP2&WP3, evaluates & draws recommendations based on the lessons learnt.
Leader: P5 (PL) – Cracow University of Economics
Outcomes: (starts November 2017)
- Execution of Pilot MOOC
- Lessons learnt from Pilot MOOCs
Leader: P11 (NL) – EADTU
- R5.1 Quality management system
- R5.2 Quality Management Board
- Marcelo Maina, UOC-Barcelona, Spain
- Gavin Clinch, Institute of Technology, Sligo, Ireland
- Robert Schuwer, Fontys Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Prof. Christian Spannagel, Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg, Germany
- Jutta Pauschenwein, FH Joanneum Graz, Austria
- Patrick McAndrew, Open University UK
- Piet Hendrikx, EADTU, Netherlands
- R5.3 Interim and final quality assurance report
Evaluation of the project effectiveness and impact.
Leader: P11 (NL) – EADTU
- R6.1 Evaluation framework
- R6.2 Evaluation and impact assessment reports
Dissemination of the project results to all stakeholders
Leader P6 (SK) – Košice IT Valley, z.p.o.
- R7.1 Dissemination strategy & 7.2 Dissemination materials
- R7.3 Social Media Campaign
- R7.4 Final conference (in Cracow in November 2018)
Exploitation & Sustainability ensure long-term impact & target group involvement.
Leader P7 (DE) – OpenHPI
- R8.1 Exploitation and sustainability strategy
- R8.2 Round tables (between July and December 2018)
- R8.3 BizMOOC community
Project Management creates an overall umbrella for implementation of all WPs.
Leader P1 (AT) – FH Joanneum
- R9.1 Project management handbook
- R9.2 Project management Cockpit with dashboard
- R9.3 Interim and final reports