…the free online resource to Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) for businesses, workforce and universities:
- Study guidelines, good practice and recommendations how to apply MOOCs;
- Learn about opportunities for the use of MOOCs;
- Discuss hot topics such as quality, business models or certification.
How to use?
- Use the menu bar to the right to navigate through the chapters;
- To comment, click on the “+”-icon which pops up when scrolling over each paragraph; we will consider all your feedback and inputs for MOOC BOOK Version 2.0; you do not have to enter your website and e-mail address (however, it would be great to connect);
- To produce a PDF of the full MOOC BOOK, click on the first PDF symbol displayed at the top of each chapter;
- To produce a PDF of one chapter, click on the second PDF symbol displayed at the top of the respective chapter;
- To print, click on the printing symbol displayed at the top of the respective chapter.
The MOOC BOOK is realized under the umbrella of the EU-funded project “BizMOOC – Knowledge Alliance to enable a European-wide exploitation of the potential of MOOCs for the world of business” (Erasmus+ / Key Action 2 / Knowledge Alliance;562286-EPP-1-2015-1-AT-EPPKA2-KA).